Thursday, April 28, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

P3T5 Josiah Scores Goals from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My class is now doing an animation. My team chose to do a animation about someone who is trying something different and new, but is going through a hard time.The main character is Josiah who is a shy person who doesn't try new things a lot. His friend Christina ( me ) is a supportive friend who wanted him to play soccer with her and is great at being positive. Then his couch Julie is a inspiring coach that wants to help Josiah be the best soccer player he can. in the begging of this animation we show how Josiah doesn't like new thing that much by showing him stuttering and trying to getting him self out of the conversation of him going to soccer.

     I think that our ( my team ) animation project has some messages or life lessons that can relate to people all over the place. In my opinion the message to people is to never give up and to try new things whenever you can. I'm not sure if we have any humor in my teams animation project. I do know that this animation will be good and that we can make this a good animation. Another message that we may put out there from our project should help other people going through a hard time, or to be a friend to people who might not believe  in themselves.
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment