Monday, October 26, 2015

Cracking the Code


Today I will be talking about coding ( the ability to make,create or program a app that could help every day needs). I think everybody should have the ability to learn how to code They should learn because they could design a program that could help daily problems. Another reason could be that if people knew how to code people would earn more money by just making a simple program that would solve simple daily problems. Some people think only a little amount of people should learn. So only certain people can have those "special abilities". Well I don't want that to happen so please try your best if you want learn how to code

The first experience I had with programing was a lesson we had about coding. I enjoyed the experience of coding, it gave me an idea of what I would like to do in my future. In experience I will tell you programing is very hard you should get use to coding and other things that have to do with coding. I also had a chance to make a game inside a game, when I made the game I was very proud of my self. So I think other people should have the same experience.

If I could design a game program or app I would be trying to make one every day, and I would think of a way to upgrade my ideas everyday.I also had a chance to make a game
inside a game, when I made the game I was
very proud of my self. So I think other people 
should have the same experience.

This is the game i created in the coding game!

No comments:

Post a Comment