Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style joiners



Sup everyone!!! I will be talking about David Hockney's photomontages and my photomontages.
( photomontages are multiple pictures taken of a subject and put together ). This style of photography was made by David Hockney. My photomontages are small compared to some of David Hockney's photomontages, it probably took a lot of work cause he didn't have the technology we have today. So my photomontages were created with upgraded technology. For those reasons I put in my other sentences our ( David Hockney and my self ) photomontages are different in some ways.
( Alexander on sundays )

I think that photos can definitely show positive and some negative messages or feelings. Like if some took a picture of the worlds pollution and where all the garbage is stored that can make me feel ashamed of the trash we make. We can also send a positive message, like a photo of a cute newborn baby can show love.

My photo repersents something important in my life. I picked a computer because without computers I would not be able to make games or write in this blog. the computer also represents technology in my eyes, and many people depend on technology in their lifes

No comments:

Post a Comment